The Walk
I just took a walk that felt fully symbolic. On it, I saw an image, linked to my realization:
"If one acts as The Father whilst not being The Father, one will encounter The Father."
The narrative just before crossing was:
"The Father drops his staff, and it turns into a serpent behind him. The Serpent does as they will. The Serpent turns into a staff while returning to The Father's hand."
I saw just after, crossing through a secret threshold just for me, hidden in plain sight, that I was changing realms. I realized after this, that in every new dream, most have had the experience of suddenly "knowing" the narrative. I realized that the only way this "knowing" can be implanted is if the realms are synchronized in that moment, applying the context like engaging and removing a clutch to change gears. If they are not synchronized, and this transition is attempted, the result would be exactly as The Brown Rider for that individual, with two narratives competing as primary, and necessarily merging, at least partially. Failing this even once could cause permanent brain damage. It seems as though patience for this contest's resolution has been exhausted.
"Love is in Nothing. It must be, for nothing can contain love. I am the God of Nothing. Without me you will never find Love, for you will find that your perfect and complete filter will be entirely incomplete, with no new options remaining."
Comments
Post a Comment