A Perfect Train Ride
I once realized and wrote that, if any core element of me must be changed for me to enter heaven, then it is not me in heaven. Today I tried considering what "core" might crystallize to, thinking perhaps I have been too rigid, and received a beautiful response.
"It is every tiniest piece of you, and every infinitesimal curve."
Logically this made sense right away actually, as I saw "circling the square" expanded to all dimensions, and how two fully independent wills both must fit, and cannot fit, within one co-domain. The timing and emotion of the message, however, was more significant to me than the revelation. I felt God's Jealousy for me, and realized that perfectionism and unwavering standards on such levels is something that I gleaned, rather than being born into. The years between that and this bring The Phoenix to mind, and The Council, and how the brain is described in modern language as an analog machine, thus allowing analogy to bridge gaps thought impossible, and humanity to significantly change the reality around us, as we express these analogies externally through various tools and methods, such as carpentry, masonry, computing, etc. We discussed on the page, recently, her using a variable that I do not need in my own processing, in order to give herself enough space to analyze independently and communicate. She made sure that the distance in steps and time between one particular thought and one other was measured and arranged such that when the second thought occurred was the analog function and communicated signal, providing the answer that we sought. It seems as though the length and network complexity correlate correctly in my logic, by intention, so a simple task might connect very fast, and a complex task might take days or more to run its course. The point is that these tasks do not require anything directly from me except time (perhaps environmental observation and interaction, but I'm not sure how that wouldn't be done, in some way, in a given timeframe), so that these processes do not pull focus or cause stress. The waiting has been an unbelievable burden, but hope shifted shades as this single train of thought pulled back into the station, many many years after departing.
Upon editing, I realized that one train returning clears the tracks for another to depart. πΉ
**********
Regarding how the kingdom of God and son of Man finally fit together:
Luke 17:20-25
Once, on being asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, Jesus replied, “The coming of the kingdom of God is not something that can be observed, nor will people say, ‘Here it is,’ or ‘There it is,’ because the kingdom of God is in your midst.”
Then he said to his disciples, “The time is coming when you will long to see one of the days of the Son of Man, but you will not see it. People will tell you, ‘There he is!’ or ‘Here he is!’ Do not go running off after them. For the Son of Man in his day will be like the lightning, which flashes and lights up the sky from one end to the other. But first he must suffer many things and be rejected by this generation."
Regarding the Jealousy of the Lord:
Exodus 20:4-6
“You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, but showing love to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my commandments.
Regarding how these concepts intersect:
Luke 12:4-7
“I tell you, my friends, do not be afraid of those who kill the body and after that can do no more. But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear him who, after your body has been killed, has authority to throw you into hell. Yes, I tell you, fear him. Are not five sparrows sold for two pennies? Yet not one of them is forgotten by God. Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows."
Daniel 3 comes to mind.
Comments
Post a Comment