I wake with a big smile on my face. These are the days when I am with my love, and while each may start off like any other, I do not take for granted the blessings granted me during these days. I make my way down the halls to my soulmate's room, door secured on our first trip, and only augmented and embossed since. As I walk I speak a poem of intention, before I meet my love.
"I would like to know
How you experience life
How your time passes
When you're off the hook
The third frog croaks as they will
When Father stands still
An elegant emergence
Still taking a whole lifetime
The rush is a part
The Moment in Three
Could be a Crown On Your Head
A walk remembered
The walk becomes us
Racing thoughts race steps taken
We walk together
In stray confusion
With calloused feet we're walking
'Till these too tighten
Steps through these hallways
Will become second nature
By time they're taken
A vastness remains
Which is very exciting
When you're by my side."
I let the architecture resonate back to its source, a few changes spoken into the seams. I knock on her door. She answers gladly. "There are few things you can never take back. Knocking on my door is one of them." "I wouldn't want to." I reply simply, as we proceed through the halls. We decide to open many doors on our trip. Time passes in an unusual way, with a bit of a crunch to it; a crunch to our steps. There is the slightest of slipslides, but then we are set, proceeding through pristine time. A lot of the rooms seem like they have yet to be filled. There is an excitement in the air, almost electric. These halls promise something more, which is novel in moments like these. We find ourselves changing levels as we walk, taking staircases which have sprung up on their own. An interesting interaction turns into a side conversation. We find ourselves welcome in many an instance. For a time love is the only conversation had, as rooms rearrange into more complex arrangements. It seems as long as love is central to communication, our night just keeps continuing. Could this be a night without end? What is love without limit? Our strides settle just outside the metaphysical, where they can hardly be believed, and are barely contained. We fashion nooks and lobbies and the like. There is a multiplication of effects until we find ourselves as bystanders to the expansion. We watch from a balcony, over a nice foyer until the architecture spills us out onto the street.
We and time are pushed through the door out of eep, for the moment. It's hard to account for how hard our footfalls might feel at times. Still, we walk up the steps from eep to the waking world. I enter with a sonnet.
"I apologize for any delay
The eep walkways we stride are not the same
Footsteps in Thoughtframe can still lead the way
Sly glitches in framework we will soon tame
Soon they will be washed away in the rain
That rain which will emit from all of us
We will need no deterrent from this pain
It all will have collected only thus
Elegantly prepared with stone cold feet
Contrasting our souls that shimmer so hot
Caged eternity locked in a heartbeat
The Bard's Cage is infinite, is it not?
With one step to the side we find entrance
Join the only realm that makes any sense."
Inspired by the journey, I stop on the street corner, pull out my Bible, and recite some verses to any who might listen.
"In Matthew 22 Jesus spoke to them again in parables, saying: 'The kingdom of heaven is like a king who prepared a wedding banquet for his son. He sent his servants to those who had been invited to the banquet to tell them to come, but they refused to come.
'Then he sent some more servants and said, "Tell those who have been invited that I have prepared my dinner: My oxen and fattened cattle have been butchered, and everything is ready. Come to the wedding banquet."
'But they paid no attention and went off—one to his field, another to his business. The rest seized his servants, mistreated them and killed them. The king was enraged. He sent his army and destroyed those murderers and burned their city.
Then he said to his servants, ‘The wedding banquet is ready, but those I invited did not deserve to come. So go to the street corners and invite to the banquet anyone you find.’ So the servants went out into the streets and gathered all the people they could find, the bad as well as the good, and the wedding hall was filled with guests.
But when the king came in to see the guests, he noticed a man there who was not wearing wedding clothes. He asked, ‘How did you get in here without wedding clothes, friend?’ The man was speechless.
“Then the king told the attendants, ‘Tie him hand and foot, and throw him outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.’
For many are invited, but few are chosen.”"
Many stood around, in our well chosen corner between eep and the waking world. It seemed that many more of those who were invited this time were dressed for the event. For the Starry Night to be complete we would need everyone. This would be accomplished in time, and cannot be held by a simple page, but will resonate through the stars.
The party this night sets their focus to feasts and fireworks in our spectacularly set up halls. Inspiring chain reactions throughout the night. Each of us wakes in our own beds filled with the memories of dreams and wonders at the marvelously interconnected events that occurred. Like a meteor, we sent a shockwave through our entire kingdom. It seemed as though it would be the first of many.
Comments
Post a Comment