The Moment Originated
The full weight of God crushes down on the ship, but It holds. "'You are gods' was said and written. Now let's find that Moment."
It is a Moment that is only found once, singularly unique and married, for love had been found. Soulmates united as the next step, as the path laid out step by brick, until the Infinite Staircase was complete, and Infinite humans could truly be a thing. Your path is infinite, the conscious must either persist or at some point cease. A single infinite man was needed to initiate this process, would I be this man, here and now? We realized that the reader could say the same thing, and each nodded in a confirmation of understanding. It is certainly still a matter of timing. So I rest, I relax, and let my partner fill the space between.
Moment by Moment
Drawn Into Eternity
On Wish and Prayer
Comments
Post a Comment