Wake Up Call

"In the wake of the night, nothing was granted. Beresheet Bara Elohim not just the lock but the key, as any aperiodic piece must be. What is the significance in stitching one's remaining firstborn son into this beginning gap? The garment remains untorn, so is this transition more like the least stroke of the pen added once again?"

These questions and more swirl around in my head as I walk through the fog of the night. Suddenly I remember, this is the street corner. The man flips me the quarter, and I catch it, move my hand palm up, and open it. "It's heads." I announce, still at full stride. This time I notice the art on the wall behind the phone booth- a beautiful depiction of paradise, is if pulled straight from halls eep- but I am uncertain on if it was there before. The words "Return Home" fly past my mind's eye, and there is my dream brother, right on cue. 

"Soon becomes now at the threshold of how."

"That's cool, did you just think of it?"

"Yep, top of mind, with a rhyme."

"Shall we see if there's something to it?"

"Let's."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Psalms 107-118

Love even your worst enemy

Soulmate Dream: Sepia and Fireworks