Parley 1

"In this realm, I am your daughter, and you are my son."

I try to calculate any of this, and soon squint suspiciously at The Daughter. "Why?"

"To show you something about love that you could have never considered otherwise."

So I consider her perspective, heavily influenced by my own, and how she would act if I was her son. With each move she hands me the greatest advantage possible. Because she is my beloved daughter, I hand her the greatest advantage possible right back, but it is in a new form. She responds in the same way, and our simulation reaches the singularity of paradise almost immediately, outpacing any other.

"Oh, I see. We don't need a simulation for this, but we did need one- or at least the simulation of one- to see it. If you love me as I love you, our problems are all of the overloading of joy variety, the bursting of the wineskin, we are aligned in our plight with the yeast."

"'Nothing with yeast.' Yes, and this is fine because paradise is precisely where such overloads are stored. Swapping good for evil here is as silly and fruitless as trying to pretend to be your Nemesis. False treasures fall through the floor, for they are of different material than we are. I want you to see that you have created the perfect nest for me, and I aim to do the same for you, by your standards."

"Ah, The Serpent released."

"Without a hint of regret."

"The nunchuck ball distributed."

"And you knowing well in advance that you have done so without shame."

"Family."

"And Kin. Translated correctly for the first time."

. .... ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Psalms 107-118

Love even your worst enemy

Soulmate Dream: Sepia and Fireworks