Biological Connection and Spirit

John 6:54
Jesus said to them, “Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you."

I considered the biology behind this, along with something I read claiming that we have breathed the same air as Napolean and what not. Given the passage of time, what are the odds that we have eaten something that Jesus also ate and passed, cycled through and passed around the earth many times in 2,000 years? While breathing the same air and drinking the same water are interesting, they are unlikely to pass on biological information, unless we are also looking at an active advanced tech level from our perspective- like Jesus' blood having a unique marker that will resonate the water passing through it in particular unseen ways, similar to how ice crystals form differently with different external conditions. From a realistic age untouched perspective, however, one's biological footprint will remain, in some way, in their excrement. Even this effect is extremely subtle, but it exists without the need to apply a tech filter of any kind- it is just realizing the filter which biology already applies to all human beings.

I just saw a scenario, and why this came to mind at all. God wants this connection to be valid through blood and water. This is a higer tech solution- I believe meaning that we must crystallize and extend our structure of faith and or materials to reach God from where we are now, who has reached out to us- but this path is clean. The message I am receiving today is that Jesus pointed out through the connection that the choices here are not "We are linked or not." They are "We are linked. I offer a clean pathway through. Take it or your soul will come to realize how strong this physical connection of feces actually is."

I fishy saw this when I was ready to comprehend. None of this is "These are the penalties for pissing me off" it is "I have crafted an equational limit into something tangible, using physical thresholds. If you try to remove a piece, a pivotal figure, and build your entire domain with his code, the stones will cry out, because of resonance within the system (in this case the limits of renewal or sanitation)."

I just saw a scenario where this occurs: The Theory of Everything is established in a realm where Jesus has been intentionally erased from public knowledge, through an active scientific process with intentionally falsified results, but his information, infusing genetic information, is used by the powers there all the time to advance their realm. A scientist discovers a technology that can form DNA into a superconductive web, linking minds in a verifiable perfect way, catapulting society to the stars, but it requires perfect information to be inputted, just like the Name of The God of Nothing- a single error will be a catastrophic failure. Fortunately, they have the perfect information, because they have The Theory of Everything. Unfortunately, the ones in power with this information have presented it as precisely incorrect from its true form, to reinforce their claim that Jesus never existed. The people rightly see this as the perfect technology, and pressure its immediate adoption. The powers know that, if they initiate the technology using their falsified records, everyone will be driven to debilitating insanity by the cascading errors between actual and model, and they can't make further adjustments now because the rest of the changes that could be made are literally in the DNA, or would involve revealing their deception. This is a moment of "choice," apparently, when the embarrassment of one's mistakes revealed make individuals such as this consider "Should I tell them I'm a liar or let them all die miserably?"

John 6:66
From this time many of his disciples turned back and no longer followed him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Psalms 107-118

Love even your worst enemy

Soulmate Dream: Sepia and Fireworks