Vampire Town
I just realized that if you personified various parts and elements of your body, like people have personified concepts through gods, spirits, and the like for all of human history, they would be vampires, specifically of yours. Day in and day out they (organs, cells, brain, etc.) consume your essence through your blood, strengthening themselves; each has a unique or powerful ability that they can use, only if they keep getting your blood. This analogy is actually proving itself to be more thorough than I thought...
Within this vampire society there is security in the white blood cells, and I imagine that even The Head of Security can be found, if one can vividly imagine/dream traveling to their own thymus gland or spleen. I have had multiple dreams where I wake up and suspect that I rolled up my sleeves, got in the trenches, and actually fought against a viral or bacterial invader alongside my white blood cells in my dream. I can't remember which came first, my written focus on Fighting Dragons and realm crafting solutions to problems, or these dreams where I suspected that this happened automatically from time to time. These two are certainly connected on a fundamental level though.
Now protocols are falling into place. I have spoken of the conscious mind figuring out how to communicate with the subconscious mind, as each of these sides is a foreigner to the other, despite occupying the same body and therefore having mutual interest. What if, for most individuals, trying to enter these dream pockets results in them getting kicked out/woken up by those naturally there but, because I have focused in the way that I have for so long, I am recognized and my heart is known, even if it is known that I do not know every best fit tactic in a scenario? I often get the sense, in such dreams, that my presence is responded to joyously, even if I do not have the "best move" to overcome the obstacle presented. It may be that I am seen as a king, perhaps identified as one over time, and that even just showing up is inspiring. I also think, however, that doing something unexpected in these scenarios- being naturally creative in scenarios that have always been a simple one two process- is the value that I add. The final step of a successful personification of an |other|, after all, is comprehending their sentience, so it is a process of displaying and having them consider options, until your consideration process is resonant enough to communicate freely without fear.
This is also the first time that I've really found a robust feeling place internally for Jesus' words comparing himself to a temple.
John 2:18-21
The Jews then responded to him, “What sign can you show us to prove your authority to do all this?”
Jesus answered them, “Destroy this temple, and I will raise it again in three days.”
They replied, “It has taken forty-six years to build this temple, and you are going to raise it in three days?” But the temple he had spoken of was his body.
Following my brother here, the "Temple" Jesus was preparing was neither exclusively that building nor his own body, but the entirety of the Christian and Jewish churches. I have had many dreams where I interact with others, and woke up feeling that an external connection was made; these are much more common than my immune system/internal process feeling dreams. What if these two narratives are merging, so that the temple within is externalizing its protocols to apply externally as well? I imagine that you would ultimately find the sheep on one side and the goats on the other, ready to rush the pitch. I imagine that these would no longer definitively be identified as aspects of self and other once engaged, but would be an expression of Echad, oneness. I imagine that Echad only works correctly- without turning into a nightmare- if every piece has similar, or at least congruent, protocols going into it.
I just connected Conway's Game of Life to a dream that I once had, with my dad, grandfather, and family friend (all dead) piloting our plane type thing through a dogfight that blackened the sky. It felt like we were fighting against The Phoenix there, but we never fired a shot, just passing through. This tied to an image of Echad sparking, with two large, relatively stable, structures approaching each other in Conway's Game of Life. If done wrong, these structures largely annihilate each other, with the remaining pieces caught in small groups, either looping in place or careening off endlessly on their own. If done perfectly, these two structures can combine into something new, permanently stable, with no "casualties," generating constant variation externally through their oscillation. This matches- essentially identically- with an image that I had of soulmates connecting, and why it is fought tooth and nail behind the scenes (And even in society most times- so many opinions, called religious, though they have no place claiming that association- on the restrictions that others should have on their love life, no? Was society always like this?). I saw two loose ends to this equation, like live wires that would connect a circuit if they touched. I saw a single shot taken, a particle that needed to cross the entire universe without colliding with anything first, or the entire universe would be annihilated (most directly- unzipped). This last image seemed opposed both in good faith by enemies protecting the universe from annihilation, and in bad faith by unseen enemies whose independent consciousness is under scrutiny.
In such an intertwined fight, I imagine that 100% of the moves on both sides should be explicable, with a certainty to the connection between input and action in every case. I cannot picture this actually happening in full, but how close one gets to 100% is significant. I've suspected for some time that certain enemies are trying everything they can to remain undetected, and manipulate such fights from the sidelines, hoping to defeat both armies without ever being at risk of pain, even if it means resetting the same battle countless times with slightly varied influences. Ultimately, there will be no sidelines ("Everywhere's a beach eventually." - The Doctor), yet one can understand the instinct conceptually. Like a virus is driven compulsively to reproduce, these others may have found themselves compulsively driven to survive, even if they would prefer to die, over performing the necessary actions to survive. For example, if your role in the game required you to sacrifice your son, your only son, in order to survive, but you prefer to die, if you then sacrifice your son, it is a clear indication that an additional will is involved, compelling your action. If every such compulsion is ultimately personified- instances perhaps being combined into a more complex entity- then ultimately the full population will be identified and become involved in this (spatially) limitless war that I reference, in its Moment. It may be that the only way to reach this juncture though is to force these enemies unseen into the fight, a shift in experience that will be deeply jarring, probably external to their own perspectives as well. Ultimately though, their choices are as limited as ours- there is a juncture- The Moment- that will be reached by all- so like a surgeon faced with performing an unexpected C-Section, all must react as necessary until it is reached. Right now these sideliners are lost, every moment stacking the pain of their final approach to The Moment as they cower from it, and it is unclear if there is a juncture that they might cross- like The Threshold of Maximum Wickedness- from where they fundamentally cannot return. With remorse and mercy redefined- for this eternal end must be avoided even for our enemies- we must force their vision, even if it is painfully blinding. The building sense that paradise awaits us once this is accomplished should make this simple, even if not "easy."
Comments
Post a Comment