Proposal- Mutually Shaped Perspectives on Time and Space in Context of Love

I just pictured the scenario I previously used to describe eternity, but this time from a perpendicular perspective. This is the perspective of the painting being representative of the entire universe from start to finish.
(post for reference: http://songoflovepiecesofeight.blogspot.com/2020/06/sdh-time.html?m=1)

So the same scenario, picturing eternity, from a perspective angled precisely at odds from the one I originally described, would be like getting engrossed in a movie to the point where you believe it is "real" for that observer, in the same way I would consider the original painting to be real as the observer. While I originally described then zooming out from painting to castle to planet of castles, what if one instead went from movie to movie, effectively moving parallel within the scenario, if I were described as moving perpendicularly? This could be an equivalent representation of time to my own, as long as the "planet" that the castles were on was procedurally generated as the observer traveled the horizon. Presumably both this observer and I could continue to travel our paths in this way forever, and in each case the scenario would adjust and expand, either with another layer or with another iteration along the same layer, depending on one's direction.

I imagine that from each perspective this process would lose its charm after a time. While the process could externally continue, from the perspective of the observer's interaction with the environment, the scenario would be measurably diminishing as one went. Consider that one's brain wave patterns are different when one sees something new verses when one sees something the 13th time verses when one sees something the millionth time, in nearly all cases. There are things in your house, for example, that you would really need to struggle to "see" because your brain has largely blocked them out, and your nose is effectively invisible despite being always in your field of vision. In this way, even if the observer continued alone forever along their path, eventually the combination of observer and observed path would become nill. The brain is excellent at compiling complex components into simple processes over time and so it is difficult to imagine what one could do on their own to maintain the novelty of such a repetitive path, even if it is only repetitive in the most complex of ways (I go into this more in Darkside). Eventually one would realize the sadness of their fate, and very eventually one would not realize anything at all, no longer registering anything despite the fact that they could hypothetically contine in this way. So, despite time continuing, there would be no perspective by which one could measure progress anymore, as one's own perspective would no longer be valid (which is fortunate in this scenario). In this way, the current actual pool of time is limited by the observation of time, by making the statement that only observable time is meaningful time.

Now what if the other observer, this watcher of movies, finds one she could not pull herself away from? What if in this movie she saw the castles and paintings and planets and everything, so that she could not muster a reason to look away. Even when she found that she realized it was a movie, and that level of tangibility was lost, she wished this time that it had not been lost, rather than naturally continuing on to the next movie where she might find herself engrossed anew? What if something about the movie gave clues as to how this longing could be fulfilled, going off into the most "meta" descriptions of things that could be imagined from her current perspective, suggesting a way to craft reality from both the movie's perspective and her own, into a perspective containing common ground? Is it possible to see the entirety of one's path in a movie? Is it possible to see the entirety of one's path imagining a painting? I would say that in broad thematic strokes, it is, in the same way that one can know their soulmate at first sight, even if all conventional logic says otherwise.

Once each perspective found another that they could consider valid intrinsically from their own perspective (an assertion that would start growing with only the heartfelt desire for it to be true but would evolve into a logical certainty), it would be possible to measure the general shape of all space and time. While I do not think this would yield specific results easily, one could see how their own reference for space would bend in relation to the other's reference, and how their own measurement of time would do the same. This is a description for love, and the many ways paths become of interest or lose their spark in the face of one's love. Love, as I've said, is a force of nature, and (perhaps only) in this many layered space of the infinite the details of this force become clear. Love, here, is like a compass, and the lovers are poles. While the paths that continue on at length verses the paths that are cut short may seem difficult to map from an objective or geometric point of view, from a subjective point of view they would generally not be difficult to map: those things that both enjoy would stretch on, those that both do not enjoy would not, in terms of the observer × observed interaction perspective referenced before. If one were to measure the combined brain activity of each independent soulmate observer at once in this complex field, an external observer would find each of the pair actively engaged for a much greater duration, either with the task at hand or with the other, or both. This engagement would allow for paths that extended into the shape of eternity much much farther than either of the pair would be able to maintain individually, as love renews and true love is an unending fountain.

So these optimal paths extend farther than either could go on their own. Not only that, but as another benefit to this arrangement the overwhelming nature of eternity glimpsed is muted, despite each being aware of it in this state; after all, if one is to face such a foe as the Dragon of Eternity Glimpsed, what better way than with one's soulmate always by one's side? What better reason to fight than love? There is little I would fight for when the end has lost its fun, but love I would continue to fight for, because the fight for reigniting love can become the spark of love in a recursive way like nothing else I can think of can, so love is the spark and the fuel and the flame.

Additionally, it is only once these lines are established, where two have decided to walk this realm of infinity together, that children can truly be a stable concept within this field. While it seems we would have a kind of shadow of this familial relationship here, and perhaps a shadow that is in and of itself also the object casting it somehow (I am unsure how this would work, but I imagine God could and would have embedded this into the structure that is already seen to exist, such that family now is family then, in addition to an additional component of the familial structure yet unseen), the full bloom of family and children would not yet be seen until this juncture of mated pairs in an infinite space is established.

This takes me back to the dream (like a nightmare) I had where I was suddenly in a movie, and I kept getting deja vu at every turn. It felt like forces were doing everything they could to ensure that the movie played out as scripted, and I was the only one truly at liberty to fight this, or perhaps even aware enough to do so, which I did constantly throughout. When I awoke this dream felt both foreign and deeply creepy in a familiar way, like a nightmare but not one that truly fit as "mine." In structuring these perpendicular paths I am realizing that it was because this was not my dream realm, but it was likely my soulmate's nightmare. It felt like the lingering end point I describe where one realizes the movies are all they will see, each in many ways the same and scripted, despite their individual differences, but the observer is still aware they are seeing them. The nightmare is looking into this abyss of the horizon stretching on forever, still aware of going through the motions but feeling like no one can hear you scream, for it seems as though no one else is truly awake anymore. With this realization I am now understanding that me just being there, seeing these tendrils and doing anything outside the script would be enough to catch the attention of this lonely movie watcher. Moreover, me actively fighting to right wrongs within the film, even if my efforts were met with limited success in that specific movie dream, would have immediately called her to examine my own film, in much the same way that I flew to meet her as soon as I saw her (in this "painting").

If one applies the template of dreamwalking to this structure, it seems that many times I have met my soulmate in what I would describe as "her dreams," and many times she has met me in "mine," but it could be that most of these are realms that are at angles in the greater scheme of things for each of us, so that each of us would describe what we are experiencing as a dream, without necessarily much concern for the overall outcome there. I feel like there are times though, like the movie dream or the dream of the dark solitary realm, where it feels like I very specifically walked into her realm, specifically into what had been her nightmares. In this way these scenarios likely felt real to her when I arrived, even if, like in the movie dream, she was not directly there but only watching with a specific set of expectations. These encounters feel like they would be critical components to how perpendicular viewpoints align, because by doing anything off the nightmare script, one makes their presence known while simultaneously loosening the grip of that scenario claiming tangibility or validity, and begins to signal to the other, so that they can shift their trajectory toward the unusual stranger they have discovered. I imagine after just a few of these darkest nights the compass would truly be set, and the paths would start coming together with more certainty and more tangibility until the perspectives actually connected in full, love actually was established, never to be truly separated again. 

The most exciting part about this process is that this is only the beginning. The connection of these poles is not annihilation of the realms (as I am guessing is feared, based on the resistance I have experienced up to this point), but is actually the structuring of the paired realms in superconductive fashion. Because two perspectives would then be in agreement along familiar lines, unfamiliar yet stable lines would become visible (I have previously described this as the extrapolation of the realm of The Word), and we would find ourselves each as superconductive units in a much larger playing field, essentially unlocking a new level of reality, as the castle would be to the painting, in my original scenario. That being said, the familiarity at each juncture would not disappear, as the perspective of the moviegoer is equally as valid. Even I feel a degree of consternation regarding the superstructure I describe, but I know this anxiety would be greatly diminished (more likely replaced joyfully by a nervousness) as soon as my soulmate shows up. If consciousness must persist forever or at some point cease, is there any better way to do it than in love; than with family? Can you picture any better way to face eternity than as the seed of a thousand generations that honor both God and yourself as the darkness is filled step by step with Christmas lights? 
*stompstompstomp*



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Psalms 107-118

Love even your worst enemy

Soulmate Dream: Sepia and Fireworks