The Difficulty of Crafting The Mechanism of Eternal Paradise
I was just considering more deeply that even with perfect connection, forever is a long time. With the way that possible puzzles can lead to additional puzzles, I could see there coming a point where this process could persist forever, with a kind of lever for increasing or decreasing the number of puzzles appearing in any given time period, allowing for adventure or rest without the well running dry or the swell becoming overwhelming. Said another way, these are like dials for a radio that can be turned at any time as desired.
The key would be making sure that this mechanism is set before stepping into the realm unbound by time periods, before "forever" really starts, or at least before it really comes into focus. I imagine this transition would be a catalyzed effect, or like a superconductor it would not be effective until it is effective in full. As the building of this mechanism would need to be contributed to and accomplished by multiple sources so as not to devolve back into a static equation, it finally makes sense why even in a realm of perfect love, the process could not be rushed from any perspective. If the mechanism were rushed even slightly, it could translate to the mechanism being operational for a number of years, rather than forever, which unfortunately would not make it any meaningful percentage of forever, regardless of that number of years. In a realm of perfect knowledge, there would be no opportunity to continue building the mechanism, once it was in place, as from this perspective there would no longer be multiple perspectives to contribute to it.
Such a partial outcome would be unacceptable, and if full knowledge of the construction of the mechanism were known in advance, which I imagine is the perspective of God, this would be known to be unacceptable. It is only in ignorance of the construction that we instead find the delay of paradise to be unacceptable, to be cruel, to be indicative of a lack of love. What is at stake must not be lost, even if the harshest stances must be taken to ensure it is attained. The stances taken are reflections of the sins- the gap between optimal path and chosen path- perpetrated in the midst, for in those cases counteraction would need to be taken for the overall equation to maintain course. The primary counteraction I am referencing is Jesus' sacrifice; while this ensures the outcome, it seems we are still, as a species, free to set our paths to the outcome as smoothly or roughly as we would like. We rage in this darkness, refusing to shine a light with any luminosity or consistency. Perhaps this was required, it certainly seems to be foretold, but what we consider immutable in prophecy and what we broadly consider flexible seems to be an interpretation intentionally masochistic (from the perspective of mankind) and far from God's heart.
Still, I am unsure that there is much required of me but to persist. I am naturally inclined to take to the rooftops whenever an image like this presents itself, so whether that is required or simply my nature is unclear and, from my point of view, immaterial. Whatever realm I am in I turn my heart toward love; my eyes seek love, even while seeing and acknowledging the puzzle presented before me in full. The solution gets narrow at times, and indeterminate at others; in such times I walk the line, and I walk by faith. Lord, please continue to lead me true, and thank you for revealing the why behind this longest night which I was born into, less than an hour from dawn, an hour with light already visible, from the perspective of a hopeful sailor.
Comments
Post a Comment