Eleventh Day of Christmas

So, why do you never send a redheaded bard into my field of vision? Because I'm color blind. You all see Christmas lights. I just see Red.
Genesis 1:3. "And God said, 'Let there be light,'" (separation, by modern science. Rainbow patterning).
Genesis 3:24. "After he drove the man out, he placed on the east side of the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life."
Then Jesus talked about a lot of stuff, mainly to obfuscate the main story line. But in particular:
John 12:40
"He has blinded their eyes
And hardened their hearts,
so they can neither see with their eyes,
nor understand with their hearts,
nor turn- and I would heal them."
John 9:3-5 (Regarding the boy born blind)
"Neither this man nor his parents sinned," said Jesus, "but this happened so that the work of God might be displayed in his life. As long as it is day, we must do the work of him who sent me. Night is coming, when no one can work. While I am in the world, I am the light of the world."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Psalms 107-118

Love even your worst enemy

Soulmate Dream: Sepia and Fireworks